Covid-19 Update by Earth Relocation
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Earth Relocation remains fully operational. For additional details, please see a statement from our general manager.
We have overcome several challenges over the last few years with the help of friends, neighbors, clients, and colleagues.
As the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic continues to affect our country and world, we would like to inform you how Earth Relcoation is responding. The Health and safety of everyone involved have always been our top priority, especially during pandemic times.
During this Coronavirus crisis, we have taken several precautions to keep our clients and employees healthy, including:
- During this unprecedented time, the team keeps informed of the ever-changing situation and stays in touch with each other daily.
- Watch for updates declared by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
- Following the CDC issued guidance for Workspace and Business very closely.
- Virtual on-site surveys are available via video conferencing. (We provide quick and free estimates online/ on-call or at your place.
- Direct Your Move Remotely (We can handle your move even though you will not be on-site. We can put the items into our storage facility or ship the items to you)
- Salespeople working from home to provide over the phone moving quotes and any needed assistance regarding questions and/or concerns
- Cleaning of our equipment, facilities, and, most importantly, the trucks on a regular basis.
- Monitoring our crews in and out of our warehouse, dispatching locations.
- Providing our workers with disposable shoe covers, gloves, masks, and disinfectant products as supplies last.
- High Communication with the operation team, agents through quick emails and phone conversations.
We trust that our clients are treating our employees with the same courtesy. We are all in this together, and we believe we can work together to minimize the impact and stop the spread of Coronavirus. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to being of service to you!
Reason for transit delay:
- COVID work precautions have caused reduced vessels in service.
- Chinese-North African trade deficits
- USA trade issues with China.
- Slowdowns at ports are causing shortages of chassis and trailer equipment.
- China’s trade imbalance with the rest of the world has been a long-standing problem.
- Changes to cruise ship operator’s schedules and capacity levels are constant.
- Primary container transit hubs have experienced significant port handling issues.
- Port rules and procedures are sometimes contradictory.
Due to the above reasons, Ocean container shipments might be delayed for at least the next 6 month. During most of 2021, you can expect to experience a 4-8 week delay. (Last Update on: 1st September 2021)
Shipping During the Coronavirus
- Even in the case of a major catastrophe, like Covid-19, our corporate office staff are fully operational and able to provide continuous services.
- California, and New Jersey are the company’s operational headquarters.
- We’ll continue to offer packing and delivery services in your region, under the supervision of local authorities.
- All warehouse facilities are fully operational and equipped to receive Export & Import shipments.
- The TRANSPORTATION business will continue providing shipping services until further notice, under the specific Coronavirus Health & Safety Social Distancing regulations.
Thank you to our hardworking staff for managing the ever-changing work environments we’ve all been dealt.
To you, our valued clients, thank you for entrusting us with your precious goods.
– By Earth Relocation
start with a free moving quote!
Let us handle your transfer with care and a hassle-free experience!